Our Cannabidiol (CBD) oil is a product that’s derived from cannabis. It’s a type of cannabinoid, which are the chemicals naturally found in marijuana plants. Even though it comes from marijuana plants, CBD doesn’t create a “high” effect or any form of intoxication — that’s caused by another cannabinoid, known as THC.
Benefits of CBD OIL:
1. Can Relieve Pain: Studies have shown that CBD may help reduce chronic pain by impacting endocannabinoid receptor activity, reducing inflammation and interacting with neurotransmitters. Can also aid with:
2. Could Reduce Anxiety and Depression: CBD oil has shown promise as a treatment for both depression and anxiety, leading many who live with these disorders to become interested in this natural approach.
3. May Reduce Acne: Based on recent scientific studies, CBD oil may help treat acne due to its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce sebum production.
4. Can Alleviate Cancer-Related Symptoms: cancer treatment, like nausea, vomiting and pain. CBD may help reduce symptoms related to cancer and side effects related to.
5. Could Benefit Heart Health: Studies indicate that CBD may be able to help with high blood pressure. Recent research has linked CBD with several benefits for the heart and circulatory system, including the ability to lower high blood pressure.
Suggested CBD Use
Place premium CBD dosage under tongue. Hold for 90-120 seconds and swallow. The quality of our 500mg CBD doesn't require mixing with alternative drinks or foods. However, feel free to add CBD to your favorite dosage method.
We highly recommend taking a low, consistent dose (such as one dropper of our Full Spectrum 500mg CBD 1-3 times per day) and observe how your body responds over a week. Then slowly increase your dosage each week until you have found your optimal CBD dose.
500 mg of full spectrum CBD oil. Contains less than 0.3% THC.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician if you need further guidance.